How do I make a payment to PRA Group (UK) Limited?
We offer many different payment methods and it’s your decision which you use, full details are below. Please note that you’ll find your account information on any letter we’ve sent you, including reference number, balance, original creditor and online login details.
You can use our new ‘quick pay’ service to view your balance or make a Debit Card payment, it’s easy and secure to use. Click here to make a payment
Direct Debit or Debit Card, to set this up you can:
– Call us on 0800 877 2772
– Email us at email@example.com
– Complete the mandate on the reverse of our letter and post it back to us
Log in to your online banking service and use;
Sort code: 16-00-02
Account number: 21117336
Reference: your PRA Reference number
You can make a cash or debit card payment at any Payzone outlet or Post Office displaying the Payzone logo.
– Present the barcode printed on the bottom right-hand corner of any letter that we have sent to you, along with your payment.
– Find your nearest Payzone outlet
– Select Utility and Bill payments and then Debt payment services
Cheque, postal order or bankers draft
– Make payable to PRA Group (UK) Ltd.
– Please include your reference number
Any payments to be posted can be sent to;
PRA Group (UK) Ltd
PO Box 444