Login to find out information on managing your PRA Group account. You only need your name, date of birth and postcode, or reference number & password, from a PRA Group letter to view your account and make a payment. Learn more.
Where can I find my reference number or password?
You can find your reference number and password on the top right of any letter that we send to you.
How do I register my account(s)?
Register your account to unlock the benefits of a password – secured account.
- NEW – Direct Debit is now available on all new payment plans
- Security tools – add your trusted devices for a simple and secure login
- Coming soon – more ways to pay – Apple Pay and Google Pay
- Coming soon – see your transaction history
Register your account
How to register your account?
1. Click Register and use your name, date of birth and postcode (or reference number & password from any PRA letter) to confirm your identity
2. Select either SMS or Email for us to send you a verification code
3. Enter your 6 digit verification code
4. Choose the email address and password you want to use to Log in to your registered account
5. Congratulations, you now registered your account.
Why have you sent me a statement?
Where we own an account, we are required, under the terms of the Consumer Credit Act, to send an account statement every year. This is a regulatory requirement and ensures we keep you fully informed of the status of your account.
My financial circumstances have changed, what should I do?
You should always keep us up to date with any changes in your financial circumstances because the more we understand your situation, the better placed we are to help you come to a suitable resolution. You can fill in and submit an Income & Expenditure form here.
How do I request written confirmation my account is closed?
How do I change my payment plan amount or date?
I have already appointed an advisor to deal with my finances, what should I do?
You may have decided to seek independent advice regarding your finances. If you have, all you need to do is let us know who you have instructed to help you and we will do the rest.
Can I provide my income and expenditure details online?
Yes, you can provide this information by clicking here.
Can I see what information PRA Group (UK) Limited holds on me?
You are legally entitled to understand how we process your personal data and to have access to such data. Please see our data protection policy here. For more details you can contact us on 0808 196 5541 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make request access to the personal data we hold about you.
I’ve been told my debt is unenforceable, what does this mean?
Where a debt is unenforceable, the balance will remain outstanding, and if you don’t pay, it could affect your credit record.
PRA can still:
- Contact you by letter or phone to ask you to pay what you owe
- Transfer your information onto a subcontracted debt collection agency
- Continue reporting this account on your credit file
- Pass your information to a credit reference agency, which might affect your credit record
- Send you a default notice if you miss any payments
If your debt becomes enforceable at any point, we will write to you to let you know.
- Secure a County Court Judgment (CCJ) against you