You’ll find the same important account information as on your customer letter, such as the original creditor, seller, merchant, and account balance.
- View your account
- Make a payment using your debit card
- It’s easy and secure
Make a payment
Please call us free on 0800 877 2772 to set one up. Alternatively, click here to print a Direct Debit Mandate or a mandate can also be found on the reverse of most of our letters, please complete your details and post it back to us.
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit PRA Group (UK) Ltd will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request PRA Group (UK) Ltd to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by PRA Group (UK) Ltd or your bank or building society you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when PRA Group (UK) Ltd asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.
At the Bank
You can pay directly by cash or cheque at any branch of The Royal Bank of Scotland, making your cheques payable to PRA Group (UK) Ltd. Alternatively if you prefer you can pay at the post office, contact us and request a personalised bank Giro credit slip. Our account details are: Account Number: 21117336 Sort Code: 16-00-02.
Please make sure you write your customer reference number on the reverse.
You can make a cash or debit card payment at any Payzone outlet or Post Office displaying the Payzone logo.
- Simply present the barcode printed on the bottom right hand corner of any letter that we have sent to you along with your payment and your account will be credited.
- You will be provided with a receipt from the retailer for your records.
- This service is completely free to use.
- Find your nearest Payzone outlet [https://www.payzone.co.uk/consumers/]
- Simply select Utility and Bill payments and then Debt payment services
Please send us your cheque, postal order or bankers draft made payable to PRA Group (UK) Ltd.
Please include your reference number, found on the right section of the letter we have sent you, with your payment.
Payments are to be addressed to:
PRA Group (UK) Ltd
PO Box 444